Email Of A Slut On Msn Messenger Im Friends With The Two Most Popular Girls?

Im friends with the two most popular girls? - email of a slut on msn messenger

Okai so among friends with the two most popular girls in my school in my whole WEEL year (7 years CUS frm englsnd in English and, anyway), and I am very shy and spoke with MSN e-mail and text simpatia, but I think they hate me.
And as I said yesterday that one of them was able to walk with them and I expected, but not yet and now I know that apolagised was a mistake, but why he did it on purpose?
But THT does not bother me, it does, is that all my friends say that their cows and the whores, and I would not stay with them, but I will.
What is the questioning that I am friends with them or they break now, although havent done something wrong?

Please help!
I do not want to lose my friends, but I love all my friends (like geese friends!) And I love to meet my new friends and new friends I've told is good and I know.
However, this will only ruin this friendship
my other friends?
!!!!!!!!!!! thts wht the Askin '(

0 comments:

Post a Comment