Www.globalrapidinfo.com/calc_ovulation Can Anyone Suggest A Great On-line Ovulation Calculator?

Can anyone suggest a great on-line ovulation calculator? - www.globalrapidinfo.com/calc_ovulation

I used to use the calculator below, and I loved it! gives the date of implementation, expected next af, ovulation, projected due date, if the necessary blood and urine, all outside the time af the last cycle. Within two days, Google has this page as a "potentially dangerous to try and go there now, not my computer ... "Can anyone recommend another online calculator that will provide the same information to me ????? I feel lost without it! lol

www.globalrapidinfo.com / calc_ovulation ...

6 comments:

Openmind... said...

Askdramy.com
whenmybaby.com
fertilityties.com (now you have one)
yourdays.com
babyhopes.com
babycenter.com

Wishing 2010 is my Year said...

laborkit.com
babycenter.com
babyhope.com

Harper's Mom said...

You can try babycenter.com

Christin... said...

www.mymonthlycycles.com

Kiley said...

To www.thebump.com

Courtene... said...

Mymonthlycycles.com do I!

Post a Comment