Himalayan Salt Master Cleanse Master Cleanse - Does It Have To Be SEA Salt? What About Himalayan Salt?

Master Cleanse - Does it have to be SEA salt? What about Himalayan Salt? - himalayan salt master cleanse

I started the Master Cleanse tomorrow morning. Specifically, iodized salt has not found to be difficult, but I found that the salt from the Himalayas. What it says is the natural crystallized salt, raw, with no additives. Table salt. This is the highest quality of natural salt available. It is rich in minerals and trace elements, selected by hand and removed by hand, washed and dried. It is 100% pure and natural, not bleached, refined and free from chemicals.

I think the point of cleaning it is the purest ingredients, and it sounded good, but I do not see anywhere when I search for information is the salt of the sea. Is it important Loing as a pure material is good?

2 comments:

ladykeli... said...

It seems to make a difference. If I remember correctly, my geology were the peaks of the Himalayas, once the sea level, before he pushed upwards into the mountains. Thus, there may indeed be only a form of pure sea salt. The only difference I can find the Himalayan salt should have 84 minerals in sea salt will be 80th I'm both, including links to information, but the ratio of sea salt, including some applications like the Himalayan salt and advertising Himalayan salt, to appear more or less the same.

eve said...

I have no idea ... I'm on the 2nd and all who could read the salt of the sea. Have you tried health food stores? There I found my.
Good luck.

Post a Comment