Bluetooth Transceiver Can I Use A Bluetooth Mouse (with Bluetooth Dongle Included) With My Bluetooth Enabled Laptop ?

Can I use a bluetooth mouse (with bluetooth dongle included) with my bluetooth enabled laptop ? - bluetooth transceiver

Please click http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouseandkeyboard/ProductDetails.aspx?pid=084&active_tab=systemRequirements
Basically, he said to achieve "the best results and compatibility of Bluetooth ® devices, including the use of Microsoft ® Mini Bluetooth Transceiver ..
Do you know a good Bluetooth mouse is coming to a Bluetooth dongle? (You can use internal Bluetooth card for my laptop).

1 comments:

Apocalipce Industries said...

I thought Bluethooth Bluethooth. because there was a guy who controls everythig bluethoth your mobile phone. which was connected to your car from your computer and phone. of cource not all at once, but it worked. I would try to login and view. I mean, I connect to my cell phone to the computer every time myu And I have no problem.

Post a Comment